Some people are blessed with perfectly-aligned teeth that look beautiful and white. Their teeth aren’t stained or chipped, and are uniform in size and shape. However, most people need some professional assistance to ensure their teeth look naturally beautiful. Modern cosmetic dentistry is the perfect solution for people who want to improve the appearance of their teeth and smile.
What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a combination of a number of dental procedures that restore the health and appearance of your teeth. Through this process, we correct all imperfections, damage, and misalignment to ensure your teeth look good. At Dentalopolis, we combine the latest in technology with expert dental artistry to create smiles that suit you and look natural.
How Does It Work?
Based on the condition of their teeth, different people require different procedures. For example, if your teeth are only stained and there is no misalignment, you will just require a small whitening procedure that lasts for an hour. If your teeth are cracked or chipped, you will have to come in for several sessions to get the problem fixed. Cosmetic dentistry includes procedures including:
- Teeth whitening to remove stains and discoloration.
- Porcelain veneers to hide stains, chips, and damaged teeth.
- Dental crowns to cover misshapen or cracked teeth.
- Cosmetic dentures to replace missing teeth.
- Dental bonding to cover chipped, gapped, stained, or discolored teeth with the help of dental composite resin.
- And 6-Month Smiles that will correct misalignment in your front teeth.
Our dentist will assess your teeth and create a comprehensive treatment plan that addresses all your dental concerns. You can discuss the plan with him and decide which procedures you want to undergo.